Philips Norelco 1280 XD
The Philips-Norelco 1280 XD SensoTouch 3D electric razor offers the Philips GyroFlex 3D system that automatically adjusts to the curves of the face for a smoother, more comfortable shave each time. There is less pressure on the face, as well as less irritation to the skin too. The UltraTrack head grabs all hairs with the three different shaving tracks. There is normal, long or flat lying and stubble tracks for a closer shave each time. The patented Super Lift and Cut system by Philips offers dual blades that will grab the hair that is even below the skin for a much closer shave. The razor can also be used wet or dry with the Aquatec seal that it has. It is easily washable and has an ergonomic grip for a more comfortable handling of the razor too. The Philips 1280XD also features:
- The SkinGlide feature that allows the razor to move effortlessly across the skin to create a very clean, close shave. There is little friction or irritation that occurs.
- The precision trimmer makes shaving mustaches and side burns easier than ever.
- Charging takes 1 hour/
- It is fully rechargeable and can be used as a cordless razor.
- There is a quick charge feature.
- Offers anti-slip grip on the handle.
- Sleek, black design with chrome frame around the LED display.
- It will run for 60 minutes at a time.
- Has a Li-Ion battery.
Pros of the Philips Norelco 1280 XD:
- The LED display offers full battery, low battery, charging and cleaning indicators.
- The LED will show travel lock, as well as when the shaving heads need to be replaced.
- It will stay charged for 20 days.
- It comes with the charging stand.
- There is a luxurious pouch included.
- The cleaning brush and protective cap come with the unit as well.